With Thanksgiving leftovers still in the fridge, the Alfresco team arrived in Las Vegas for the Amazon Web Services Re:Invent Conference. Re:Invent was the first customer conference for AWS with three days of sessions, use cases and best practices. The event sold out which isn’t a surprise given the growth of Amazon’s customer base (revenue grew 68% last year) and the number of customers looking to put more solutions in the cloud. Alfresco provides a cloud ready content platform for Amazon customers seeking to collaborate and make business processes more efficient.
At the event, Alfresco showcased solutions to better use Amazon’s agile cloud platform with enterprise business solutions. They rapidly saw the value Alfresco delivered in these three distinct use cases –
- Secure file sharing for the enterprise. Combine the collaboration, file sharing and mobile file access capabilities of consumer services like Dropbox®, with the security, control and policy enforcement that enterprises demand.
- True Document Management in the Cloud. Alfresco is a true document management solution that helps you make business processes more efficient. AWS provides a resilient cloud infrastructure for a cloud-based solution.
- Records Management in the Cloud. Enterprises and governments now have a simple, low-cost cloud solution for compliance with regulations, acts and mandates. Alfresco Records Management has a powerful records management metadata model that can support multiple records standards.
What was the result? After the Black Friday crowds filtered out of the mall, they could be seen lining up at the Alfresco booth for demos and discussions with our technical teams about how easy it is to get started. How easy? Sign-up for the webinar on the Secure Enterprise file sharing solution presented by Alfresco and Amazon. Or watch these videos for information on next steps.
Want more? Check out these helpful links –
- Watch the video of Todd Barr, Alfresco’s CMO with an Alfresco solution overview at Re:Invent
- Video replay of the Amazon keynote address at the Alfresco DevCon event in San Jose