Alfresco is simply a smarter way to manage content across the extended enterprise in a way that users love and IT endorses. Through this practical introductory training course, you can get up and running quickly with a solid understanding of everything you need to know to get the most out of your Alfresco platform.
Alfresco for End Users Course Overview
This four (4) hour, virtual eLearning course is specifically designed for end users and project managers new to Alfresco. Through a combination of learning modules and hands-on labs, you will learn the basics of the Alfresco technology and the platform’s rich web-based collaboration environment for managing documents, wiki content, blogs and more.
In addition to overviews of how to navigate Alfresco’s Share interfaces and leverage them in your day-to-day activities, this course teaches you how to:
- Customize dashboards and edit profiles
- Search for sites, content and users
- Create secure departmental, enterprise-wide or third party collaboration sites with vendors and invite users to collaborate on content
- Sync content from Alfresco One on-premise to Alfresco in the cloud
- Make content relevant through favorites and linking
- Establish various site, document and folder permissions
- Add, edit and delete content through Google Docs
- Set-up workflows and document-specific business processes specific to your environment
- Access company documents from anywhere, anytime
- Much, much more…
This eLearning course typically takes four (4) hours to complete, but can be taken at your own pace.
Cost: $195 USD per person
To learn more about this valuable course, please visit Alfresco University and register today.