Alfresco Labs 3 Final is a milestone release for Alfresco Labs and is what we recommend for all new community members. We also recommend this as a download and upgrade for existing community members.
It is immediately available for download under the open source GPL license at http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Download_Labs.
In this podcast I discuss with Mike Farman, Director of Product Management ECM Products, this new release.
- What is the major driver behind the latest release of Alfresco Labs 3?
- Given that the focus is on a content services platform what standards are you focusing on?
- Can you review what is new in Web Content Management?
- Can you review what is new in Collaboration?
- Can you review what is new in Document Management?
- Can you review what is new in Email Management?
- The other critical part of a content platform is scalability. What is new in regard to performance?
- To scale on the cloud multi-tenant is important. Can you explain how Alfresco has implemented multi-tenant?
- How can users find out more information?
- How can a user try out the new version?